6.25.2008

A Note from Lockdown

"Don't plan anything for this summer," Shannon kept telling me. "Getting your Master's is a lot of work." Call it wishful thinking, but I chose to believe that she was exaggerating. I was wrong.

I'm averaging two textbooks and four papers each week. And, after my orientation meeting on Tuesday, it was made clear to me that I haven't even started my RAP (Research Application Project) yet - - there's even more to do on the horizon!

The good news: in about seven months, I'll be required to submit the final draft of my paper. And then, on May 24, 2009, I'll be hooded! I may need to be reminded of this frequently.

2 comments:

Teach4Christ said...

This scares me deeply! I KNOW you can do it Christin--I have faith! And just think--another course is finished:) You are NEARING the finish line--I've just begun! EEEK!!!

Flip-flop Mama said...

I was so excited to see your blog. . .I love your 30 by 30 list :)