8.04.2008

#20 - Eat a peanut butter burger at Nutty's

You may not be able to tell from this photo, but that hamburger is smothered with peanut butter. And it was SO good. I love peanut butter on almost anything, including ice cream (as anyone who's ever been to Culver's with me already knows). I would highly recommend this burger to anyone, although I would also suggest that you visit Nutty's during daylight hours. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, for breakfast this morning I had a bagel smothered in peanut butter, and found myself wondering how I could've forgotten how much I LOVE peanut butter!

When I was in 5th grade, I had a peanut butter sandwich every day for lunch, which was a strange record (of sorts) for George Elementary. Go figure...

Christin said...

Well then, I think you would love the burger at Nutty's! We should go there for lunch sometime and discuss the Nancy Drew quest. :)

Anonymous said...

Done deal!

Flip-flop Mama said...

I also love pb on ice-cream! Have you ever tried peanut butter and syrup on pancakes?