5.24.2008

#17 - Try Some Sushi???

I thought I wanted to try sushi, if only so that I could say I had done it. Now I have. And never will again. I let Chris order because he loves sushi; I think he started me out easy, but really I have no idea. The raw salmon was enough to give me a bit of a gag reflex. :) Even the vegetable rolls were not very appealing to me.

These are the problems with sushi:

  1. It's RAW!
  2. The rolls are so big that they have to stay in your mouth for a long time.
  3. It tastes fishy.
  4. They look like creatures from the song "Under the Sea" in The Little Mermaid.

3 comments:

Teach4Christ said...

Amen sister friend!!! I totally hear ya' on all of the statements regarding Sushi! I tried it and never will again as well:) What a trooper and yet another things checked off the list! WELL DONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! The only thing I can say is WHY??? You've clearly taken this list thing TOO FAR. Sushi?? Ish! You know how I am about food texture, so I can't even begin to imagine...

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOO!!!!