5.22.2009

#27 - Talk to Strangers at a Social Gathering

I almost didn't realize that I had checked this one off of my list! As I was talking with my girls last night, it occurred to me that there had been quite a few women I had never met before at my bridal shower a few weeks ago. There is a group of women from my church that makes it their duty to go to bridal showers, even if they don't know the bride, to encourage and support the new couple as they get married. They were easy to talk to and full of great advice about marriage, making this an almost-too-easy item to check off my list!

Just for fun, let me share with you a little of their advice:
  • Tell Chris you love him as often as you can everyday.
  • Never go to bed angry.
  • Always set the table first. That way, when Chris gets home, even if you haven't started dinner yet, he'll think it's almost ready.

No comments: