5.20.2009

Crazy

Chris and I are knee-deep in craziness this week. Actually, we've been experiencing crazy for quite some time now. We seem to be naturals. :) Here are the latest updates:

  • This weekend, we are hosting a rummage sale to try to eliminate the many duplicates we will have once our two houses merge into one. What a struggle it is to decide whose stuff to sell and whose to keep! (My stuff is way cuter, but he doesn't seem to realize that.)
  • In the midst of the rummage sale, we'll be showing my house to some prospective buyers. We would covet your prayers about the sale of my house. We're really hoping that we won't have to pay for two mortgages in the coming year.
  • Following our rummage sale, I will graduate! For some reason, this doesn't seem like nearly as big of a deal as it did when I firsted started my coursework.
  • Hopefully by the next week, we will be able to focus solely on final wedding plans. We have a few decorating details to take care of, although that seems to matter less and less to me; we'll get married June 6 even if there aren't table decorations!
  • The week of the wedding we close on our house in SC. We're still not sure if we'll move my stuff in before the wedding or wait until later in June so that we can do a few projects before all the furniture is moved in. At some point though, we'll want to rip up the bedroom carpeting and put in some kind of wood floor. Painting the lilac walls in the bedroom is also a pretty high priority for us.

I know these two and a half weeks will pass before we know it. Most days, I couldn't be more excited about that. Other times, I tend to get a little overwhelmed by the length of my to-do lists. Good thing crazy comes so naturally to me.

1 comment:

Flip-flop Mama said...

Congratulations you guys! Love the engagement pics!