When I put this one on my list, I thought I'd like to try 2nd or 3rd grade. That was the plan, until Chris proposed. Now I'll be teaching a new grade level in a new town and a new state. The grade level isn't at all what I had envisioned, either - I'll be teaching adults. Aagh!
The week before the wedding, I had interviewed with a state educational agency. They called me back while we were on the honeymoon, and by Friday morning I couldn't take the suspense anymore (and I don't think Chris could have taken me in that state any longer, either) so I called them back. Right there in the parking lot of the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, I was offered a job as a Professional Development Provider.
So, this coming year, I'll be teaching a new grade level. It will be a stretch for me professionally and while I am very excited about this change, I am also pretty nervous. And probably rightly so - Teachers can be a tough crowd. I know. I used to be one.
6.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment