3.03.2009

Audience Participation...

I got this from my friend Sara, the most craftiest of all women I know. Here's how to join us...

The Rules

1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me. Something crafty or yummy, who knows?

2. Winners are supposed post this challenge on their blog, but since I'm not sure that three of my blog followers have their own blogs, I'll just say the first three commenters can tell all their friends about what I make them. :-)

3.IF YOU HAVE A BLOG, the gift that you send to your three winning friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make and/or ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.

4. When you receive your gift, please share with blogdom (or tell your friends) what arrived on your doorstep. If you're not among the first three commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!

PS - For those who read my blog, but have never commented, here's a quick how-to on commenting:
  • Click on the word "comments" below this post.
  • Write me a message in the box that says "Leave your comment."
  • Under the options for "Choose an identity" click the circle next to "Name/URL."
  • Type your name in the first box and leave the URL box blank.
  • Press "Publish Your Comment."

PPS - Readers should note that since the author is finishing her Master's, gifts may not arrive until after graduation in May. :)

3 comments:

chris said...

Does this mean I'm the first??!!!???!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love to check your blog! I will anxiously be waiting the crafty surprise since I think I am the second to respond.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are having a great weekend! I am thinking I am number 3 and hopefully will see your crafty surpise!