This weekend it was a potato chip. He saved it because it made him think of me. I'm so glad it wasn't a dog. :)
3.02.2009
Ruffles Have Ridges...and Hearts!
Chris loves surprises. I don't. You can imagine my trepidation when he says things like "close your eyes" and "just trust me." Especially because sometimes his surprises involve a stuffed dog growling at me from an alleyway window. (I'm not joking about this. If you're ever in Hinton, IA, you need to check this out.) Other times though, his surprises are bouquets of flowers or dinner at Minerva's or taking a dancing class. I just never know what kind of surprise he has in mind when I hesitantly close my eyes.
This weekend it was a potato chip. He saved it because it made him think of me. I'm so glad it wasn't a dog. :)
This weekend it was a potato chip. He saved it because it made him think of me. I'm so glad it wasn't a dog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment